Christian Funeral Package
Our Christian Funeral Package listed below is for funerals held at HDB void deck only. Because of the different tentage layout required for different homes or funeral parlours, these setups will require a customise quotation from our funeral consultants.
For transparency and clarity of our package pricing, listed below are the detailed items that comes with this package plus a video to give you a good visual indication:
- A wooden casket, in polished wood finish and half glass for open casket viewing.
Collection and Preparation of the Body
- Body collection from either home or hospital to our professional embalming theatre
- Embalming of the body to last for duration of the funeral
- Cosmetology services (makeup and hair care)
- Dressing and casketing. The clothes used for dressing is to be provided by the family. Alternatively, we provide clothes too but at additional charges
- Sending of the casket (with body) back to the HDB void deck
Funeral Day Arrangements
- Booking of cremation slots at Mandai Crematorium
- Glass hearse to transfer Casket to Mandai Crematorium for Cremation
- Pall bearers accompanying the hearse to carry casket as and when required
Casket Area Set Up
- Tentage, curtains and carpeted flooring at the casket area
- Surround canvas (2 piece)
- Christian funeral backdrop and decor
Tables and Chairs for the Wake
- 10 rounds table and 15 square ones
- 100 plastic chairs
Fans and General Lightings
- 2 large standing fans
- 4 small fans
- General lighting for the whole void deck wake area (inclusive of running of electrical wires)
Funeral Photo Setup
- 1 enlarged photo plus 6 passport sized ones
- Wooden photo frame to house the enlarged photo (size: 10 inches by 12 inches)
- 1 floral wreath to line the photo frame (size: 11 inches by 13 inches)
- Fresh funeral flowers arrangement
- 1 air con coach to ferry relatives and guest to Mandai Crematorium
- 1 register book for the recording of donations
- $4,388 for a 3 day funeral
- $250 for each additional day thereafter, up to a maximum of 7 days in total
- Food and drinks are not included and will be charged on an “amount consumed” basis
- Price quoted are for funerals held at HDB Void decks. Funerals held in homes or funeral parlour will require a customised quote with the price different due mainly to the differing tentage setup cost
- A more elaborate setup can be arranged but at a higher cost
Why Choose Us?
We are among the most affordable funeral undertakers in Singapore. What’s more important thought is that because of our believe that everyone deserves a meaningful send off, we do not compromise on quality, when arranging a funeral.
We understand your grief and will go the distance to ensure all your funeral services needs are taken care of. Our staff trained to be sensitive and attentive to your needs at all times. Being experienced funeral directors, you can always count on us for advice on all funeral matters, as and when needed.
To reach us, simply dial our 24-hour funeral services helpline at +65 6303 0655. Our funeral consultants are ever ready to offer advice and assist you in any way we can.