Catholic Funeral Package
Our Catholic Funeral Package contains all the essentials you need to conduct a proper Roman Catholic Funeral at a HDB void deck. Prices for Catholic Funerals held in homes, churches, funeral parlours etc will have to be quoted separately by our Funeral Consultants, due mainly to the different tentage setup cost.
Below are the detailed items included in this popular package plus a video to give you a visual representation:
- A polished wood casket with half glass, very suitable for open casket viewing in line with Catholic Funeral traditions.
Collection and Preparation of the Body
- Collection of the body from either home or hospital
- Embalming of the body (at our embalming theatre) to last for duration of the funeral
- Cosmetology services including makeup and hair care.
- Dressing up of the body and casketing. The clothes used for dressing is to be provided by the family. Alternatively, we can provide the clothes but additional charges will apply
- Sending of the casket (with body) back to the HDB void deck
Funeral Day Arrangements
- Booking of cremation slots at Mandai Crematorium
- Glass hearse to transfer Casket to Church for Funeral liturgy
- Glass hearse for transportation of Casket from Church to Mandai Crematorium for cremation
- Provision of pall bearers to carry and move the casket
Casket Area Set Up
- Set up of standard tentage, curtains and carpeted flooring at the casket area
- Surround canvas (2 piece) plus overall Roman Catholic funeral decor and layout
Tables and Chairs for the Wake
- 25 tables (i.e 10 rounds ones and 15 square ones)
- 100 plastic chairs
Fans and Lightings
- 2 large standing fans
- 4 small fans
- Sufficient lighting for the whole void deck wake area (inclusive of running of electrical wires)
Funeral Photo Setup
- 1 enlarged photo plus 6 passport sized ones
- Wooden photo frame to house the enlarged photo (size: 10 inches by 12 inches)
- 1 floral wreath to line the photo frame (size: 11 inches by 13 inches)
- Fresh funeral flowers arrangement
- 1 air con coach to ferry relatives and guest to church followed by Mandai Crematorium
- 1 register book for the recording of donations
- $4,388 for a 3 day funeral
- $250 for each additional day thereafter, up to a maximum of 7 days in total
- Food and drinks are not included and will be charged on an “amount consumed” basis
- Price quoted are for funerals held at HDB Void decks. Funerals held in homes or funeral parlour will require a customised quote with the price different due mainly to the differing tentage setup cost
- A more elaborate setup can be arranged but at a higher cost
Why Choose Us?
We are among the most affordable funeral undertakers in Singapore. What’s more important thought is that because of our believe that everyone deserves a meaningful send off, we do not compromise on quality, when arranging a funeral.
We understand your grief and will go the distance to ensure all your funeral services needs are taken care of. Our staff trained to be sensitive and attentive to your needs at all times. Being experienced funeral directors, you can always count on us for advice on all funeral matters, as and when needed.
To reach us, simply dial our 24-hour funeral services helpline at +65 6303 0655. Our funeral consultants are ever ready to offer advice and assist you in any way we can.